Answering Our Critics
The Social Contract Press
Here are a few articles of interest. We trust that you will find these articles helpful. Also, please refer to the items listed in the box to the right.
- A reply to critics of The Social Contract's call for a ban on Muslim Immigration to the U.S
- The SPLC manipulates the media with a smear campaign - CIS study, March, 2010
- Press Release: Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) challenged by John Tanton to Debate over 'Lies', February 3, 2009
- The Puppeteer Replies - Dr. Tanton's reply to the attack of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) on him and on the immigration reform movement.
- The SPLC exposed - a collection of articles and information that expose the actions and intent of Morris Dees and the SPLC.
- The Mitchell Prize Essay on "International Migration" - Dr. Tanton's 1975 prize-winning essay on the challenges posed by international migration.
- End of the Migration Epoch? - Dr. Tanton's 1994 essay on the international migration conundrum, based on 25 years of work on the problem. See also the critiques of this essay, and his responses to them.
- Resumes and photos - of Mary Lou and John Tanton.
- Mary Lou and John Tanton; A Journey into American Conservation - A biography of the Tantons' pursuit of various public service goals, among them public policy concerning natural resource protection, population, immigration and language.
- The Camp of the Saints. To purchase a copy of Jean Raspail's controversial and politically incorrect novel, click here.
For more information, see John Tanton's personal website at www.JohnTanton.org.